NEXT BEST MOVESM
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE
I, ______________________________________________, hereby state:
- I am a legal resident of the United States.
- I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in my jurisdiction of residence.
- I am neither a professional basketball player (defined as any player who receives compensation for playing basketball) nor a collegiate basketball player (defined as any player who plays basketball on a collegiate team).
- Neither I nor any of my immediate family or household members is employed by: (a) Burger King Corporation, its franchisees, licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies; (b) Legacy Marketing Partners; (c) Uniworld Group, Inc.; (d) Marketing Drive; (e) Group M; or (f) Tapestry (collectively, the “Promotional Parties”).
- I agree to and accept the Official Rules of the Next Best Move Contest (the “Contest”) and the decisions of Burger King Corporation (the “Sponsor”) and Legacy Marketing Partners (the “Administrator”) regarding the Contest.
- I understand that while I am performing on the basketball court, I may not: (a) engage in any behavior that is likely to result in an injury to myself or anybody else; (b) use any props or objects, other than a basketball, to execute my moves; (c) wear any apparel that is not tasteful or that includes prominent trademarks or logos visible; (d) use foul language, make obscene gestures, make defamatory statements, make any threats, or engage in any behavior that is offensive or indecent, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion; or (e) have more than one (1) other person on the court with me while the video is being filmed.
- I irrevocably grant to the Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the video of my performance as-is or as-edited (with or without using my name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from me or any other party.
- I forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Sponsor’s use of the video of my performance, or require any further permission for the Sponsor to use the video.
- I understand that if I win a prize, I am responsible for any taxes, costs, and expenses not specifically described as being part of the prize in the Official Rules.
- I agree to release and hold harmless the Promotional Parties, their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest, including, but not limited to any injury or damage to myself or persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from my participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize.
- I understand and agree that this is a complete release and discharge of all claims and rights I may have against the Released Parties and that no action will be taken by or on behalf of myself with respect to any such rights. I understand that this release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, executors, successors, and assigns.
Date of Birth: